- “This book was amazing. Secrets, surprises, lies, betrayal, romance, bigotry and a murder mystery. All I can say is WOW.” – Paranormal Romance Guild
- “Holy smokes, that was incredibly fun! You know when you go to an amusement park and get on a ride that you aren’t sure what you’ve gotten yourself into, and it ends up being one the best you have experienced? That was Lucky Me for me. The amusement park analogy is because most of the book is in an elaborate amusement park. First off, in many ways, I felt like I was in a Shrek-like world filled with fairies, pixies, leprechauns, etc., and they are carrying on in modern existence. It’s brilliant! The author explains how this could be quite plausible and sets the stage for this, at times hilarious, mystery and love story that is fun and gripping.” –Beautiful Chaos Reviews
- “I LOVED this book! This was a breath of fresh air from all the fantasy and romantasy reads that I usually pick up. The world-building was so well done. Detailed enough to make the reader want to know what’s next in this series. Flashbacks from Sophie’s POV were great for plot development. Cozy setting but suspenseful plot were a great juxtaposition and gave me great spooky season vibes.” –Lindslikesbooks blog
- “Elements of fun, mystery, and romance make this a fast-moving plot with plenty of imagination. Characters are delightful and believable.” –Publishers Weekly [Booklife]
- “The way she drew me into this story was amazing. There were twists and turns and such amazing writing that once I started reading I was hooked and couldn’t put it down.” –Sassy Southern Book Blog
- “The incredible imagination of Genevieve Jack opens up a vault of fantasy and deliciousness…layered, emotional, and complex.” – Buffyanna book blog
6 things readers are saying about LUCKY ME!
Genevieve October 18, 2022 0 Comments